If you're not a U.S. citizen but still want to work in the United States, you need an employment visa. Timothy M. Spridgeon, P.A. has helped clients in Clearwater, FL and all of Pinellas County get employment visas of all kinds. We're dedicated to giving you the best possible chance to get your visa.

To learn more about our employment visa services, call 727-572-8111 now. Your first initial phone consultation is free.

We offer legal aid for every step of your employment visa process

Attorney Spridgeon handles all aspects of employment visas. He can help you file:

An H-1B temporary work visa

An L-1 multi-national corporate transfer visa

A I-9 employment eligibility verification form

A PERM labor certification through an employer sponsorship

Call 727-572-8111 today to see if you're eligible for an H1-B visa. We serve Clearwater, FL and the Tampa Bay area.

What sets us apart?

When you're applying for an employment visa(Temporary Visa or Green Card), you can't take any risks. Work with an immigration lawyer in Clearwater, FL who knows the ins and outs of U.S. immigration law and the employment visa application process. Call Timothy M. Spridgeon, P.A. today. We'll walk you through the process of filing for the appropriate employment visa, such as an H-1B visa and a PERM Labor Certification.

Schedule an appointment with a qualified immigration lawyer today. We serve Clearwater, FL and the surrounding Tampa Bay area.