We have extensive immigration law experience in the Clearwater, FL area

Overwhelmed By Immigration Forms?
Call an Immigration Lawyer

Immigration law is complex and difficult to navigate on your own. To help you through it, turn to Timothy M. Spridgeon, P.A. for an immigration lawyer with over 35 years of experience in the field of immigration law. With his help, you can tackle the immigration process with confidence.

To learn more about our immigration law services, speak with an immigration lawyer in Clearwater, FL today. We focus on investment visas, employment visas, family visas and U.S. citizenship. Give us a call for a free initial phone consultation at your convenience.

Investment Visas

Learn about investment visas and if you are eligible now.

Investment Visas

Employment Visas

Get help with your visa application, so you can get to work.

Employment Visas

Family Visas

If eligible, we can help you bring your loved ones to the United States.

Family Visas

U.S. Citizenship

Learn about the path to citizenship now.

U.S. Citizenship

Don't Let the Complexities of Immigration Law Keep You From Your Family.

Find an Immigration Lawyer That Will Help You File for a Family Visa.

family in Clearwater, FL

Qualifying For An Investment Visa Can Be A Lengthy Process.

Get Help From An Immigration Lawyer Who Can Guide You Every Step Of The Way.

If You Want To Legally Work In The United States, You'll Need An Employment Visa.

Reach Out To An Immigration Lawyer Who Will Assist You Through The Process.

Becoming A Citizen Of The United States Is An Extensive And Complex Process.

Get Help From An Immigration Lawyer Who Can Help You Achieve The American Dream.

Turn to an Immigration Lawyer in Clearwater, FL

Get Started On Your Visa Application Today

We offer a variety of legal aid

Timothy M. Spridgeon, P.A. is dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional legal aid for a variety of immigration needs. We can help you file for:

Investment visas, to contribute to U.S. businesses

Employment visas, to work legally in the U.S.

Family visas, to bring your family to the U.S.

U.S. citizenship, to become a full U.S. citizen