Being away from your loved ones is never easy, especially if they live in another country. If you want to help them move to the United States, you need an experienced immigration lawyer in your corner. Timothy M. Spridgeon, P.A. has worked in the field of immigration law for over 35 years. With the help of attorney Spridgeon, you can get started on their family visa application.

Call today to learn how we can help your family. We’ll work diligently toward getting your family visas as quickly as possible if you are eligible. We serve Clearwater, FL and the Tampa Bay area.

Learn more about our family visa services

The United States offers a variety of visas to those looking to bring relatives to the country. Timothy M. Spridgeon, P.A. can help you file:

A visa based on marriage, including same-sex couples

An affidavit of support, to accept financial responsibility for your relative

A petition to remove conditions on residence for your relative

Call today to learn more about affidavits of support in Clearwater, FL.

Contact Us

  • 4 + 6 =